Sunday 12 June 2016

WENDY'S WORKSHOP APRIL 2016

WENDY'S WORKSHOP APRIL 2016







There are actually 6 projects on this CD 

FAVOUR FRONT CARD TUT


I saw these gorgeous laser cut favours at my local Dunelm store
and thought they would look lovely on a card :)


Here's a close up before I trim them. I basically need to have flaps
at both sides and along the bottom to attach them to my paper


so I trimmed them down at the bottom to remove the excess but left as much
as I could after the perforated line so I could attach them


like this.


They were also too wide so I cut off 1 of the squares again making sure
I left as much as I could after the perforated line so I could attach them 


Inked up a little on the main side inside the squares


flipped it over to ink up the triangles


Attached some DST to the flaps and attach it to my main piece of paper


like so (back view)


And here it is ready to mount onto my layer which is then all mounted onto the
8x8 inch base card. Add the tag and decorate as you wish

Front


Back

No comments:

Post a Comment